Creating a trending song video edit for Instagram, featuring a song by Jubin Nautiyal, like “Dil Jisse Zinda Hai,” can be a fun and creative project. Here’s a general guide on how to do it: Jubin Nautiyal Trending Song Video Editing
Note: Make sure you have the necessary permissions and rights to use the song in your video, especially if you plan to share it on public platforms like Instagram.
1. Gather your materials:
- Song: Download the song you want to use. Ensure it’s in a format compatible with your video editing software.
- Video clips or images: Collect the footage or images you plan to use in your video.
- Video editing software: Use a video editing tool like Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, iMovie, or even smartphone apps like InShot, Adobe Rush, or Kinemaster.
- Smartphone or camera: Capture any additional video or images you need.
2. Plan your video:
- Decide the concept and storyline of your video. What message or emotions do you want to convey?
- Create a storyboard or shot list to outline the sequence of clips or images. Jubin Nautiyal Trending Song Video Editing
3. Edit your video:
- Import your song and video clips/images into your editing software.
- Arrange the clips/images on the timeline to match the song’s tempo and lyrics.
- Add transitions, effects, and text overlays to enhance the visual appeal.
- You can experiment with effects like color grading, slow motion, or filters to match the mood of the song.
- Ensure that the video’s pacing matches the rhythm and emotion of the song.
4. Text and captions:
- Add text captions to highlight key lyrics or convey your message. You can use different fonts and styles to make it engaging.
- Make sure the text is easily readable, especially on mobile devices.
5. Visual effects:
- Enhance the video with visual effects, such as filters, overlays, and animations, to make it more engaging.
- Experiment with different visual styles to make your video stand out.
6. Sound effects:
- Add sound effects or audio adjustments to complement the song, like reverb or echoes.
7. Export and format:
- Export your video in a suitable format for Instagram. For Instagram feed, a square aspect ratio (1:1) or 4:5 works best.
- Use the highest quality settings to maintain video quality when uploading to Instagram.
- You can also add relevant hashtags and captions when posting on Instagram to increase visibility.
8. Preview and make adjustments:
- Watch your video multiple times to ensure it flows well with the song and engages your audience.
- Make any necessary adjustments based on feedback or your own assessment.
9. Upload to Instagram:
- Post your edited video on your Instagram feed or story.
Remember to always respect copyright and licensing regulations when using music in your videos, and give proper credit to the artist if required. Be creative, have fun, and engage with your audience by responding to comments and engaging with other users’ content.